Sunday, January 25, 2009




Makaela and I had a girls day out. Saturday the 24th we went to the Galleria Mall and got our nails done together then headed straight over to the American Girl store, which was the main event and the reason we went to dallas. I had high hopes that we would get the 'Julie' doll but Makaela said "ummmm noooo...I want Kitt". I was soooo sad, even though that is ridiculous, but Makaela looks like the Julie doll. LOL!!! Kitt is really cute...so we paid the insane price they get for those dolls and headed upstairs to the bistro where, if you dont already know, they have highchairs for your doll and they bring the doll out doll food. CRAZY but adorable!! I kinda felt like those mental people that dress up there dogs and treat them like people...well it seemed kinda the same but I was really excited. We get up there and Makaela says "can we just go home"?. I was sooo sad LOL!!! I thought "my social butterfly wants to go home, she must be sick", sure enough she was. We headed home and she hasn't taken her hands off Kitt since than. She has actually watched the new Kitt Kitreidge movie 4 times in less then 24 hours....I cant take it anymore!!!! I love my girl!!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Randa,
I came across your blog - your kids are so precious!! I am glad to see your doing good, you look great!

Allen Family Five said...

Hey lady!! I missed you at the reunion!! Where were you ? So many people I really wanted to see there didnt show up. Including YOU!!! Anyway...I saw you page a while back when I first got a blogspot but I didnt know how to add you to my page or how to comment you. You look like you are doing good!