Thursday, October 16, 2008

Construction


So....we are building on to the house which is obvious to anyone who has seen my house before. The house was 1800sq ft and with the addition (including garage) the house will be 4200sq ft, or so I'm told!! I am soooo excited! When we first built our house it was just Sam and I and we were planning on waiting 5 years to have kids and build onto the house before the first was born. Well...as life goes...8 years and 3 kids later we are officially building on. The kids are all going to have there own rooms and a loft as well upstairs. Our master bedroom is already upstairs. Downstairs we are adding a Greatroom, garage, laundry room, and mudroom(which is needed on 28acres). Ill upload new pics as we get it rolling!!! Oh and yes we are actually living in the middle of this construction zone. Its a mess!

1 comment:

Lesli Archibald said...

Looks great! I will have to come see it when its all finished!!