Saturday, October 4, 2008

Well.....where do I start. Sam I were married Oct 2000. Brock was born in 2002 and makaela came 21mos later. I really don't know how I got through the years of having 2 babies at once. In Sept 2007 we learned we were having another.....Bryce Aiden was born May 18, 2008, my grandmothers bday!! We live in Maypearl and own 28 acres there. YES I KNOW THATS A LOT OF PROPERTY....we hear that everyday!!!! We built a house there in 2000 and have recently began building on to better suit our big family. Sam owns his own business in Cedar Hill and he is totally doing awesome with his business. I just recently began working again...its a vacation...can't believe they pay me to carry out adult converstions. LOL..... all mothers understand what I mean. I am a personal trainer at 2 different gyms and Oct 20th I am going to start teaching bootcamp classes, very excited! I'll update this next week with pics of the progress on the house. <3

1 comment:

Ava and Lauren said...

Hey Randa! I am so glad that you finally started a blog!! I hope we can keep in better touch now! It was so good seeing you at the reunion! I wish we had more time to talk and catch up. It was sucha crazy night. Can't wait to hear from you!